Cairngorm Treks is a small family business based in the Cairngorm National Park. We provide bespoke Mountain Trekking Guiding for Single Day Mountain Walks and Lightweight Multiday Mountain Trekking experiences, including wild camping all over Scotland but especially in the Highlands and areas which offer true wilderness. Whether in the high mountains, or along lochs and lower valleys, our Multiday Mountain Treks are fully equipped with high quality, lightweight camping and trekking gear. We only work with small groups and, whatever your ability, pride ourselves on designing your outdoor experience completely to your needs and with professional guidance and expertise.
- We aim to work with you on a personal basis to help you design your trekking experience, whether high or low level, or for a single or multiday adventure.
- During our Mountain Treks we strongly believe in ongoing flexible planning which will give you the best experience and allow the freedom to wander and explore.
- Our Multiday Mountain Treks are fully sourced with food and high quality lightweight camping and Mountain Trekking equipment. You only need your personal walking gear.
- We can also include other elements into your Mountain Trekking experience such as photography, wildlife safaris, route planning, navigation tuition, backpacking skills and camp craft.
- We will transport you in comfort and for free to and from your Mountain Trekking start and end points. We will also collect you for free from your accommodation provider and key transport hubs.
- Overriding all of this is a passionate belief that the wonderful Scottish Highland environments we are surrounded by are an exceptional recreational resource, providing benefits for both physical and mental wellbeing which can be accessed by all, irrespective of age or ability.
Adventure is waiting…